17 June 2016

Featured Blog: Tesseract Books

This week, I'm highlighting a fantastic children's book blog: Tesseract Books. I've been a regular visitor since it was started, and have gotten a ton of great recommendations from Emilee. She's got books in just about every category you can imagine, from adventure to fairy tales to poetry. She features every age group from young adult on down to early readers. Really, you can't go wrong here. Also, Emilee was my roommate at BYU and remains one of my favorite people EVER. She has excellent taste in everything.

One of my favorite things about Emilee's blog is her explanation of why she chose Tesseract Books as her blog title:

"In Madeleine L'Engle's book, A Wrinkle in Time, a tesseract is a way to travel in space. Books allow children (and the child in each of us) to travel to any place and time."

It's so true! I can't think of a better way to travel through time and space than with a good book. I've had kiddos tell me so many times that they felt like they were really inside the story when they read a book they loved.

If you're in the market for really great kids' books (and you should be), Tesseract Books is definitely a top pick.

You can also find Tesseract Books here:
Facebook
Pinterest
Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting Fourth Grade Brain!