28 July 2016

My very first Teachers Pay Teachers paid product!

It's been a goal of mine for awhile to start selling on Teachers Pay Teachers. My problem? Well, I'm really not very creative or crafty. If someone else has done it, sure, I can replicate (usually). But to come up with something on my own? Design something? Nah. Not really happening.

Until today!

Today, I decided that I didn't quite like all the classroom library book bin labels that I found. Not that they weren't cute, because they totally were, but because they didn't fit my needs. I had very specific images in mind, and nothing matched up. So I made my own. I. Made. My. Own.

I MADE MY OWN.

Really, this is huge for me. HUGE.


If you click on the picture, you can visit my TPT store and see them for yourself. I'm not saying you have to buy them. I'm also not saying that you don't. *giant grin* I'm really hoping that they sell and that I can bring in a little extra each month. Hey, a teacher's gotta do what a teacher's gotta do, right?

Now that the first paid product is out of the way, who knows where I'll go next?

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting Fourth Grade Brain!